Father Bob





imageedit_5_3949838586

Website Investments

Father Bob

Father Bob - Priest - Biography - Religion

Spiritual - Christianity - Christians - Healing





imageedit_5_3949838586

Crush This Economy - Spirituality Information

Economy I understand not, Nor the GDP all short, Figures they are for the intellect, What use it that for the poor to recollect. Economy stinks. Economy has failed miserably.History stands witness.

There are very few people who have bid goodbye to this world with a smiling face. The wrinkles and scars of the stupid economy are visible in every face. Economy gives a job to someone,makes a company rich and fills the coffers of the Government but it leaves most of the people spiritually poor.Economy is nothing but cashing in on your lowest desires and stripping you of your inner powers.

Economy has to make a country rich while it has not. It has made only 5% individuals wealthy. The remaining 95% of the population have to work for money. There is a huge difference between making money work for you and you going after money. Wealthy people make money work for them and the rest have to go to job everyday to earn money. There is nothing wrong in going for a job but a flourishing economy has to facilitate richness of thoughts. It has to make you spiritually rich. It has to make you content , feel worthy of whatever you are doing. 95% of the population who earn money maybe happy but they are not content.

There is a lack of self worth in individuals, a seemingly visible helplessness which is apparent in the way they talk,act and go about doing their daily chores. This economy of the world has never worked and will never again in the near future. The basis of the economy all over the world is to provide you the basic comforts a job, a house , a car ,a mobile phone,insurance and the list goes on . It attempts to tell you that we can make you rich but it forces you to wear the garb of a beggar . It gives you comfort toys but it clips your hands and steals away your freedom. It keeps inventing new gadgets of comforts and throws it at you and you like a beggar pick it up because it is attractive and that is all you can do. You are a beggar and I am a bigger one than you. because i did it all through my life.

I failed to understand the difference between a beggar begging on the street, a prostitute mortgaging her body and a executive trading his/her intelligence. To me they are nothing but different levels of begging. One is lending her body the other the mind. But there is something far greater than all this which we never touched upon, which we as individuals never thought about,. an area within us where there is no trading, no give and take, where everythingl happens effortlessly and you do not force anything upon you . This area is called the Economy of love. The reason i am so excited about this economy of love is because it is totally driven by you and the external factors cannot overpower it.

The economy of love holds you completely accountable for your actions. It attempts to build individual economies based on the richness of your mind and nothing else. It's sole objective is to perfect the greatest tool called the mind and make it so rich,so full of energy, so full of ideas that it eventually enables an individual to get everything that he or she truly wants . It bases it's philosophy on this powerful quote from Swami Vivekananda " Isn't it man that makes money. Where did you ever hear of money making man? If you can make your thoughts and words perfectly at one, if you can I say, make yourself one in speech and actions money will pour in at your feet like water." When a billion people endeavor to do build this individual economy a new world will be created. The world which exists in your mind is a million times more stronger, more beautiful than the external world. It is this mind that you have total control over and I encourage you to dominate it and build an economy which will serve as a benchmark for all other minds.


Search

Father Bob Articles

Father Bob Priest Biography Religion
Spiritual Christianity Christians Healing
Faith

Father Bob Books

Father Bob Priest Biography Religion
Spiritual Christianity Christians Healing
Faith

Father Bob





imageedit_5_3949838586

Website Investments